sexta-feira, 20 de maio de 2011

My Daily Routine [do Miguel]

On Monday I get up at half past seven.
First I get dressed. Then I have breakfast in the kitchen. After that I go to school by car, with my father and my sister. My lessons start at twenty past eight. I have Art, Math and Portuguese. After that, when the school finishes at twenty past one, I have lunch at the school canteen.
I go back home at two o’clock. First I do my homework and then I watch TV. After tea I get my football bag ready and I put on my equipment.
At half past eight I go back home and I have dinner. Then I get my school bag ready and my clothes. After that I brush my teeth.
At ten o’clock I go to bed and I fall asleep.

Miguel da Silva de Vasconcelos, 6.º A (E.B. de Vila Praia de Âncora)

3 comentários:

  1. Parabéns Miguel! Gostei muito da forma como descreveste a tua rotina diária... ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Futebol..........como sempre!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Só podia Mafalda!Sempre futebol nao é menino Miguel!?Mas está fixe!:)

    ResponderEliminar