sexta-feira, 20 de maio de 2011

My Daily Routine [da Mafalda]

Hi! I´m Mafalda and my week is a terrible routine. As a matter of fact, I wake up at twenty past seven everyday (so early!!!). Then, I wash my face and get dressed. After that I have breakfast. I go to school at eight o’ clock and I have lessons. At ten to ten I have a twenty minutes break, then my lessons finish at twenty past one and l I have lunch at the school canteen. At half past two I play volleyball. Then I go back home and have tea. After that I study and do my homework. At half past eight I have dinner. Then I get my schoolbag ready for the next day. At ten o’ clock I have a bath, I brush my teeth and go to bed. Finally, I dream about the weekend because I just love it – no timetable to follow!

Mafalda Ferreira, 6.º A (E.B. de Vila Praia de Âncora)

1 comentário:

  1. Está óptimo! Parece que tens mesmo uma rotina terrível... :|

    ResponderEliminar