sexta-feira, 20 de maio de 2011

My Daily Routine! [da Martinha]

Hello! My name is Marta Vasconcelos and this is my daily routine.

So, I wake up at 7:30 (half past seven) in the morning. I get up and I get dressed quickly. Then I have breakfast. I usually have milk, toasts with butter or cereals. After that I go to the bathroom and wash my face, brush my teeth and comb my hair. I pick my schoolbag and my jacket and go to school by car. At school I have many lessons in the morning and sometimes I have two lessons in the afternoon. Then I have lunch at 1:00 (one o’clock) in the canteen. After that I go back home. At home I have tea and do my homework. After dinner I get my school bag ready for the next day. I go to bed about 10:00 (ten o’clock), but, before going to bed, I read a book. And after a busy day I fall asleep.

Marta Vasconcelos, 6.º A (E.B. de Vila Praia de Âncora)

1 comentário:

  1. Parabéns!!!!
    Maravilhoso.....como sempre!
    BJS DA TUA MELHOR AMIGA,
    MAFALDA!!!!!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar